Re: [sumo-user] Creating Actuated TLS

Hello,
the option --tls.default-type actuated only affects newly generated networks where the traffic light type is being guessed.
To change the traffic lights in an existing network you need to "forget" about the existing traffic lights by performing the following steps:

netconvert -s orig.net.xml --plain-output-prefix plain
netconvert -e plain.edg.xml -n plain.nod.xml -x plain.con.xml -o updated.net.xml --ignore-errors.edge-type --tls.default-type actuated

regards,
Jakob