Re: [sumo-user] Default Self Driving Vehicles in SUMO

The post you are referring to alluded to the obvious fact that vehicles in a traffic simulation already have some logic for handling all kinds of traffic situations by themselves (just like VISSIM). There are various projects where SUMO is coupled to a driving simulator and in this context some vehicles are not self-driving but rather remote-controlled by humans.
The interesting question is whether the simulated vehicles (for any particular combination of model and parameters) behave more like human drivers or more like some ADAS / Autonomous vehicles.
There is no general answer for that.

regards,
Jakob