Re: [sumo-user] Need information regarding Offset in TLS

The offset shifts the traffic light cycle by the given number of seconds relative to the simulation start. If you set a negative value, it means the program is further along at time 0. If you set a positive value, the program will start with a phase that proceeds the first phase (so you have to count backwards from the end of the program to figure out where it starts).

regards,
Jakob