[sumo-user] Importing Shapefile in Sumo

Hello,

I am trying to import shapefiles into Sumo using netconvert, but getting the error:
Error: Road geometry must be of type 'linestring' or 'linestring25D' (found '5')

I double checked with QGIS tool for the file geometry type, and it is linestring (WKB type: "LineString").

Is there another parameter I should specify? I am calling netconvert as follows:

netconvert --shapefile-prefix file_prefix -o net.net.xml \

   --shapefile.from-id TNIDF --shapefile.to-id TNIDT --arcview.street-id tlid \

--shapefile.use-defaults-on-failure

Thanks.

Juliette

Back to the top