[sumo-user] Building a realistic scenario using real traffic data

Hello,

I would like to build a real scenario using real road network and real traffic data. This is for testing purposes of some research work.

I know how to extract a map form OSM according to the tutorial on SUMO website. I have 2 questions:

1- from where can I extract real traffic data that corresponds to extracted map? data like avg. speed of roads? number of vehicles on each road, vehicle density, etc.

2- how can I use that data to generate routes to be used in the scenario?

Thanks

Back to the top