Re: [sumo-user] Error: tcpip::Storage::readIsSafe: want to read 4 bytes from Storage, but only 3 remaining

Am Mo., 12. Nov. 2018 um 22:06 Uhr schrieb Eugene Vinitsky <vinitsky.eugene@xxxxxxxxx>:
After upgrading my version of SUMO to 439afd19a3cd9efcf1ed3124d3647db03976d203 I now recieve the following error when calling traci_connection.simulationStep():
Error: tcpip::Storage::readIsSafe: want to read 4 bytes from Storage, but only 3 remaining

Any thoughts on what might be happening here?

Sincerely,

Eugene Vinitsky