[sumo-user] Sugiyama Experiment + Krauss Model

Dear SUMO users/developers,

I've been using SUMO to run simulations of the Sugiyama experiment; 22 human drivers on a circular 230 meter ring should lead to propagation of waves. When I use the IDM model in SUMO the waves occur; however the Krauss model with default parameters (which I believe is the intended model to be used in SUMO) does not demonstrate waves but immediately stabilizes. Is this intended behavior?

Sincerely,

Eugene

Back to the top