If you already have the stops, combining them to lines should be fairly easy.

regards,
Jakob

Am Mo., 12. Nov. 2018 um 06:55 Uhr schrieb <michel.souweine@xxxxxxx>:
Hello,
I am grateful for your advice and I apologize for forgetting to give some necessary details surronding my problem :
My route.xml results from an usual od2trips + duarouter sequence, where traffic data described by taz and fma files depicte the observed traffic mixing passenger and bus flows, and not  just a PT flow.  As for the stop duration data, I wrote them by hand because I already have a busStop file at my disposal, busStop additional file created by NETEDIT and giving all the necessary busStop identification on the network and which I use on the sumocfg file. As for the durations, I estimated them for each line and busStop.
Thanks a lot for any new help
Michel Souweine

De: "Jakob Erdmann" <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx>
À: "Sumo project User discussions" <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé: Dimanche 11 Novembre 2018 10:29:15
Objet: Re: [sumo-user] Question about busStop duration

Any stop attributes such as 'until' and 'duration' given as duarouter input (e.g. in trips) will be preserved in the output.  The real question is, where does your stop data with duration etc come from in the first place?
A similar issue is solved by the script sumo/tools/ptlines2flows.py when importing public transport data from OSM. The OSM records only contain stop positions and stop sequences served by public transport lines. The script adds a default stopping duration and generates schedules. See http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Tutorials/PT_from_OpenStreetMap

regards,
Jakob