[sumo-user] Απ: Reset Simulation

Thank you very much.

This was really helpful.

Από: sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> εκ μέρους του Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx>
Στάλθηκε: Κυριακή, 11 Νοεμβρίου 2018 10:09 πμ
Προς: Sumo project User discussions
Θέμα: Re: [sumo-user] Reset Simulation

Also, you may find the command traci.load() useful. to restart a simulation.
e.g.
traci.load(['-c', 'run.sumocfg'])

Am Sa., 10. Nov. 2018 um 21:05 Uhr schrieb Thais Araújo <gama_thais@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi. Do you mean to start and end simulation automaticaly so you can run it over and over again? If that is what you mean, I did so by including in the config file the simulation node, like this:

<simulation>
    <start value = "1" />
    <quit-on-end value = "1"/>
</simulation>