[sumo-user] Question about busStop duration

Hello
I would be grateful to kwon how to add stop duration on a route file created with duarouter
An example of such a route is given by sumo on "Letting Vehicle stop at a busStop" but it's a route written by hand....and my route file has several hundreds records....
I might write a python program with input 1/a route file, 2/ a bus_stop_duration file (written by hand), 3/a type(s)_of_vehicle_to_apply  to add the appropriate busStop duration on selected records but it might perhaps be a more clever way ?
Thanks so much for any help
Michel Souweine

Back to the top