Re: [sumo-user] missing of traci function getAngle, getLength and getPosition3D for person

The snapshots are only updated during the night. The mentioned fixes from today should show up tomorrow.

Am Do., 8. Nov. 2018 um 10:32 Uhr schrieb <christian.damdjowabo@xxxxxx>:

Hello Jakob,

Thank you for your Answer. But i think the latest version, what you talked about is not available at the moment right?

Because I just download the source Code of the “Nightly Snapshots”, these methods are still not available there… or do I did something wrong ?

Br

Christian

Von: sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Jakob Erdmann
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 8. November 2018 09:20
An: Sumo project User discussions
Betreff: Re: [sumo-user] missing of traci function getAngle, getLength and getPosition3D for person

Thank you for pointing out gaps in the API coverage. The missing methods have been added in the latest development version.

regards,

Jakob

Am Do., 8. Nov. 2018 um 08:27 Uhr schrieb <christian.damdjowabo@xxxxxx>:

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your answer.
I'm using Traci C++ the version 1.0.0 of sumo.
I'm facing the issue by compiling, that it's not find ..... (' "TRaCIAPI::PersonScope" has no member "getAngle" ').... it's same with getlength and getPosition3D

Thank you again

Br

Christian