Re: [sumo-user] Building waterway networks from external sources

Hello,
the only thing we did so far was importing ferries and rivers from OSM. There is a special typemap for this: http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Networks/Import/OpenStreetMap#Recommended_Typemaps
regards,
Jakob

Am Mi., 7. Nov. 2018 um 17:53 Uhr schrieb Linwood Hudson <vtkougrr@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hello everyone,

I'm trying to model maritime shipping lanes and water networks in SUMO, hopefully based on data from an external source. I'm still looking for good data, but were I to find a shape file with worldwide shipping lanes defined, I plan to try the approach documented here:

Has anyone worked with maritime networks in SUMO, specifically importing their definitions from an external data source? Any tips/tricks, or data source recommendations?

Thanks!
Linwood