Re: [sumo-user] Environment of machine learning

Hello Michal,

Machine learning is a very wide area. I would like to know what kind of machine learning you are using for the self-learning agent for traffic lights. Maybe you could share some thoughts.

I recently made a control application based on reinforcement learning in Python. It’s just a quick try but it seems to work. The goal was to make the perfect control application, so it’s far from complete and not trained to get the best results. I only use this for other machine learning studies. The control application works on the vehicle data produced by SUMO.

Best regards,

Martin Barto
Sr. Verkeerskundige
Mobiliteit

Vialis is een Koninklijke VolkerWessels onderneming.

Postbus 184, 3990 DD Houten |
tel. +31648510557 mob. +31648510557

http://www.vialis.nl

http://www.linkedin.com/company/vialis