Re: [sumo-user] outputs do not math the definition

Michael, how to understand the description?
like
One is for unregistering / startup of the vehicle  ?
/----------

Jane

More problems:

for me the result is :
in stop out  file
image.png
however the defined stopping duration is 2 se
image.png

So with the simualtion time recorded, the time consumed for parking A is 6s=(47-41): whitch is not the value of (route file defined), or  5=(9-5-(-1)) (calculate for the stop out file)
Scenarior___have a stop in parkingA and ParkingB
image.png
Scenarior___only have to park in pakringB
image.png

Looking forward for your reply!

Jane