Re: [sumo-user] GAME files

The game files can be used for an interactive simulation where user clicks control traffic lights to optimize different traffic scenarios and record highscores.
Actually, this is already included with the standard release of sumo using the files in sumo/tools/game. However, the sumo-game download works without an existing python installation.

regards,
Jakob