Re: [sumo-user] Vehicle Speed

Yes. You can do this using TraCI: http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/TraCI/Change_Vehicle_State

Am So., 21. Okt. 2018 um 23:59 Uhr schrieb Victor Hugo <victor.hugo.ufpb@xxxxxxxxx>:
I would like to know if it is possible control the vehicle's speed without using variableSpeedSign, I'm trying to run a model to control a lot of cars in a map using a mathematical model, but, I can't run a model with two car passing in a same lane, because the variableSpeedSign will be overwritten. Is there a way to control individually each vehicles speed ?

Best regards.