Re: [sumo-user] Not successfully building SUMO from source

Thank you very much, Pablo.

When I select sumo-gui as a “start ” project.

It says libpng.dll was not found.

Same situation of missing dll, if I use other project as start project.

I already set the SUMO_LIBRARY to the correct path.

And in the instruction, I only need to put Xerces-C, Proj, Fox into path

Do you have some ideas why dlls are missed?

Best regards,

Kailin