[sumo-user] Sumo - Generate scenarios with collisions

Hello,

I am trying to create a scenario where the cars can collide with each other with no success so far.

For example, I tried stoping a car in the middle of a lane, but when another car gets on the same lane, it reduces its speed and finally stops behind the first car. And so on for the rest of the cars.

I know that the implementation of sumo is to be collision-free, but are there any flags to turn off in order to be possible to create those collisions?

Thanks in advance.

Back to the top