Re: [sumo-user] Help

You need to declare a suitable column name from which to obtain unique edge ids.
i.e.
--shapefile.street-id gid

Am Do., 18. Okt. 2018 um 12:25 Uhr schrieb Sagaama Insaf <sagaama.insaf@xxxxxxxxx>:
Dear all,
I want to integrate Road/Scenario in SMUO.
I have converted my KML file to a shapefile using Arcgis desktop.
I tried to convert the shp file to a .net.xml file  with this command:
netconvert --shapefile-prefix Export_Output  --shapefile.use-defaults-on-failure -o nav_pos.net.xml

this error is displayed :

Error: Could not obtain edge id.
Error: No nodes loaded.
Quitting (on error).

 Can you help me please ?
Thanks.

--
Best Regards,
SAGAAMA Insaf.

PhD student at CRISTAL Lab, RAMSIS Pole, ENSI- Tunisia.

Back to the top