Re: [sumo-user] [REROUTING]

From the screenshot alone, this does not look like an issue with the model parameters to me but rather like a network issue.
Can you send the network file (or just the part shown in the screenshot if your network is too big)?

Am Fr., 12. Okt. 2018 um 17:25 Uhr schrieb Luca Di Costanzo <dicostanzo.luca@xxxxxxxxx>:
I'm here again trying to solve the last problem to perform my simulation
I'm trying to post this image to help me explain my problem. You can see, in the figure below, that the vehicles occupy almost only the right lane, staying in the queue, remaining empty the lefty one even if they have to turn right to go in the red circles intersection (all the connections are settled in the proper way)

I'm posting also the definition of my vehicles:

<vType id="type1" accel="2.5" decel="3.5" emergencyDecel="7.0" sigma="0.3" length="4.5" maxSpeed="13.89" minGap="1" speedFactor="normc(1,0.1,0.2,2)" laneChangeModel="LC2013" lcSpeedGain="50.0" lcLookaheadLeft="1000" lcSublane="1" impatience="0.5">
<param key="has.rerouting.device" value="true"/>
</vType>

I'm trying to working on LC parameters to solve the problem. Can you help me?

Regards

image.png
Ing. Luca Di Costanzo

MsC in Hydraulic and Transportation Engineering
Bsc in Civil Engineering
skype: lucadicostanzo82
tel: +39 333 43 92 544