Re: [sumo-user] traci.exceptions.TraCIException: Route replacement failed for ...

Most likely, findRoute did not find a route because the target edge is not reachable from the source edge.
In this case ff.edges is an empty list and it is not permitted to call vehicle.setRoute with an empty list of edges.