Re: [sumo-user] issues in implementing Sub-lane scenario

Hello,
5 days ago, I responded to Khilans question but there was no further response:

Please check whether that bike was inserted into the simulation on the leftmost lane and could not change to the right due to dense traffic.
Care must be taken when inserting vehicles on multi-lane roads close to an intersection. In SUMO as in reality, vehicles require some time/distance to perform the required lane changes.
Which version of sumo are you using? Version 1.0.1 contains some fixes in regard to lane-changing so you may want to upgrade to that version if you are not already using it.