[sumo-user] Stops don't work on rerouting properly.

Hi everyone,

I’m trying to create a simple example of a circular route that includes stops.

Although, the stop is successfully happening the first time, it doesn’t happen the following times.

Searching the mailing list, a few other users had the same problem. Some of the advice that is suggested is to include the stops in the additionals xml file, but this didn’t work for me. Even when placing it before, as child, after etc. It seems that there was a bug a raised and then it was closed as fixed.

Could you please let me know if this is a bug, or if I am missing anything?

I have attached the source code. It’s the circle example, with an additional stop.

Many thanks!!

Kind regards,

Konstantinos Chartomatzis