[sumo-user] strange road geometrics after using Netconvert since 1.0.1

Dear users,

Because I had problems with running SUMO 1.0.0, I postponed using the new version for a while. But now I’m trying to get things working again. One of the problems is generating .net.xml.

I therefor first generate all the SUMO native xml files and then run NETCONVERT. The net.xml generated with NETCONVERT 0.34 and viewed in NETEDIT 1.0.1 looks like this:

But after running NETCONVERT 1.0.1 the geometry looks like this:

Are there some changes necessary in the SUMO native native xml files or is this an error in the new NETCONVERT?

I’ve enclosed the SUMO native xml files of this project.

I call:

netconvert --node-files=Output/KR27.nod.xml --edge-files=Output/KR27.edg.xml --connection-files=Output/KR27.con.xml --type-files=Output/KR27.typ.xml --tllogic-files=Output/KR27.tll.xml --no-turnarounds=true --junctions.corner-detail=5 --output-file=Output/KR27.net.xml

Met vriendelijke groet,

Martin Barto
Sr. Verkeerskundige
Mobiliteit

Vialis is een Koninklijke VolkerWessels onderneming.

Postbus 184, 3990 DD Houten |
tel. +31648510557 mob. +31648510557

http://www.vialis.nl

http://www.linkedin.com/company/vialis