Re: [sumo-user] Netconvert changes --> why my roundabouts are always a problem???

I'm pretty sure the problem is with the road geometry and the simulation itself is not affected besides the bad optics.
Since I cannot recall road-geometry changes between 1.0.0 and 1.0.1 i'm at loss as to why this would happen now.
Can you provide a small input example that works with 1.0.0 and shows the problem with 1.0.1?

regards,
Jakob

Hello Jakob,

After SUMO 1.0.1 my roundabouts are messy again. (see pics)

Can you confirm that even if the vehicles are going "backwards" in the gui, the problem is not in
the simulation itself?

Regards,
Lara

--