From: sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2018 2:48:14 PM
To: Sumo project User discussions
Subject: Re: [sumo-user] Problem when Using OSMWebWizard

What happens in the browser window when you click 'Generate Scenario'?
What happens in the console when you launch osmWebWizard.py from the command line instead of the start menu?

Hello,

I am running OSMWebWizard from the Start Menu in Windows 10.

  1. OSMWebWizard runs the file index.html. That opens a browser window with address: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Eclipse/Sumo/tools/webWizard/index.html
  2. The program hangs and Sumo never opens, I have tried several default browsers.

Thank you,

Wilmer Arellano