Re: [sumo-user] Windows installation won't compile with GDAL support

The windows releases are supposed to come with GDAL included. There might be a problem with the MSI installer though.
Before you try anything else, try out the zip-version of sumo:

regards,
Jakob

So, I have SUMO running from the MSI install, i.e I didn't compile using CMAKE and VisualStudio. I'm not sure what the clang_GUI is, either. Should I uninstall and then try to build from source?

Thanks,

Brian

Brian F. Naess
GIS Analyst and Lecturer, Institute for the Environment
UNC-Chapel Hill
Whitehead 304, CB 1105
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-1105