Re: [sumo-user] Strange behavior with close/open edge.

Hi Jakob,

first of all, thanks for addressing my previous found bug! However, I found another one :D

If you use traci.lane.setDisallowed with an empty list to open a lane for all vehicle classes (yes, I am one of those crazy guys), the vehicles do not enter the lane ever again, even with updateBestLanes (actually, they did with SUMO 1.0.0). The permission code seems to be correct and the GUI also states, that “all” vehicles can enter that lane. I added an example accordingly.

This is a minor issue for me, no hassle! J

Kind regards,

Karl