Re: [sumo-user] Netedit roadside parking

ParkingAreas must not be defined in a .net.xml file. Instead they must defined in an additional file. (loaded with sumo option --additional-files). You can use Netedit to load / edit / save such files.

regards,
Jakob

Hello everybody,

I am using sumo 0.32 and wanted to add a parkingArea to my net. When I opened it with netedit it did not show and was overwritten after changing the net with the tool.
Is there a way of changing a net without deleting all parking areas?

Best regards,
Thomas