[sumo-user] stop bus and car

Hi
I am new in SUMO. I am working now on project in SUMO.
1) In this stage i want three buses move stop in many stop station for many seconds then move to the other bus station . For example I want the bus stop in station A for 30 seconds and the move for one minutes to the next station and waiting in in it for another 60 seconds.
I try <stop busStop="" duration="">
but not work and some times it said "error: the route not downstream"
also I need same thing for car.

2) how I make the car move in a specific lane ?

Please help me . I am  in this issue for many days .

Back to the top