Re: [sumo-user] Question about SUMO functionality

Thank you for providing the example scenario.
This has helped with uncovering 2 issues so far:
1) A problem related to the sublane model when using lanes of differing widths.  (now fixed, https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/4547)
2) A problem related to multiple vehicles with device.bluelight (still open, https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/4531)

Both issues were already present in version 0.32.0
As a workaround for 2) I recommend, not using more than 1 bluelight vehicle at the same time.

regards,
Jakob

Hello Jakob,

Thank you for the quick answer to my questions from last E-Mail…

I am facing now a strange behavior from SUMO, but I don’t know why that happened:

When I run the simulation in SUMO after some simulation time, SUMO going closed without any reason. I’m using the version 1.0.0…. In the attached you can see the model that I used so that you can reproduce it.

Thank you very much for the help

Br

Christian