Re: [sumo-user] Update the version from 0.32.0 to 1.0.0

Jakob, thanks for your reply

Best

On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 11:42 AM Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes. This will probably work.

Hi guys,
One simple question.
How to update the software from 0.32.0 to  1.0.0?
Could I download the zip document from

and unzip the document  in the original location on my computer like

F:\DLR\sumo-0.32.0

and replace all the files with the same name?

In this way, the environment  variables  and other original configuration have been set for the version 0.32.0 do not need to be changed.

Best  regards!

Jane Cheung