[sumo-user] vehicle don't overtake in the opposite direction in SUMO 1.0.0

Hello Jakob,

i have also the feeling that the overtaking in the opposite direction don’t work fine in the new version of SUMO.

I used the parameter during the conversion via Netconvert:

<opposites.guess  value ="true"/>

<opposites.guess.fix-lengths  value ="true"/>

Everything work fine, and we can also see in the generated “net.xml File” the “neigh- parameter”, which define the neighbor lane. Thus the vehicle can drive on that opposite lane to doing some overtaking maneuver.

Unfortunately the vehicles don’t overtake in the Network. I tried also to modify the Car Following Model, but the same issue. The vehicle just drive behind the bicycle (max speed is under 20 km/h) (see picture in attached).

Furthermore I some place on the Network vehicle just drives in the leader car without considering the “minGap-parameter” (collision) (see picture in the attached).

Thank you very much for your help.

Br

Christian