Re: [sumo-user] Measure of throughput

Unfortunately, there is yet no output that would track ids or locations of discarded vehicles. Currently, the best method to understand where vehicles cannot be inserted is via SUMO-'GUI and coloring edges by 'insertion backlog'.

Hello Menno,

I have the option "--tripinfo-output.write-unfinished" enabled. I will try --duration-log.statistics and see where and how is it logged.

Thanks