Re: [sumo-user] FOX support for raster image screenshots (png, jpg) in compiled SUMO versions

Hi Jakob,

sorry for the first message. After some checks it seems that versions offered by DLR are okay. Only my self-compiled version doesn't support it. Probably the changes in SUMO_HOME env var did not go well in first place.

I use the FOX dll you offer with SUMO_LIBRARIES. Is there some special option in cmake I need to check? I had deselected "CHECK_OPTIONAL_LIBS" and "FOX_CONFIG" equals "FOX_CONFIG-NOTFOUND"...

Regards

Mirko

-----Original-Nachricht-----