[sumo-user] Question regarding OSM traffic signals

Hello
I have a question related to osm traffic signals, I have downloaded the osm map and convert it into .net file and created route file using randomtrips.py. But when I run the gui, I don't get the traffic signals working in it. So can you help me figure out the installation of signals in it?
Also, I have a command-line related problem in changing the Routing Algorithm for vehicles. --routing.algorithm Dijkstra should be used with randomtrips.py or with another command?

Back to the top