[sumo-user] Generating controlled amount of vehicles

Hey everyone,

For a grid of 4 x 4, I was able to generate manually the flows with their vClass and type of vehicle defined previously in the same file.
And I could then change the percentage of vehicles of each type going through the grid.

But with a bigger grid, this is quite slow to do it manually.

Do you have any ideas on how could I achieve the same behaviour, where I could set the amount of vehicles of each type before running the simulation, and with a fixed total number of vehicles in the simulation?

Best regards,
José

Back to the top