Re: [sumo-user] Question netconvert witn opendrive as Input

Hello,
your version is from the day before. Please try: http://sumo.dlr.de/daily/sumo-msvc12x64-git.zip
regards,
Jakob

Hello Jakob,

That’s my Answer to our mailing from this week about the netconvert using Opendrive.

First of all thank you very much for you are support on this topic.

I try to install the last release of sumo today morning version: “SUMO GUI v0_32_0+3289-ca89d4a19”.

I tried against to use netconvert to convert an opendrive file. But I’m facing a new issue. I think there is in the netconvert still an issue by the converting to Opendrive. As you can see in the picture bellow there is error message that I never saw with the version before.

I send you against in the attached some document so that you can try it from yourself and see the issue….

--------------------------- Your Mail from Thu, 23. Aug 2018 10:32 (see bellow) ----------------------------------

Hello,

the network contains a spiral definition with length=0. This wasn't properly handled until now.

You can compile the latest repository version or download updated binaries tomorrow at http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Downloads#SUMO_-_Latest_Development_Version

regards,

Jakob