[sumo-user] Question netconvert witn opendrive as Input

Hello Jakob, hello all

I’m trying to convert an Opendrive File to a Sumo Files using “netconvert”. I just get some warning but there is no error during the conversion. But unfortunately I don’t get any Output File. And there is also no reason while the Conversion is not successful. I don’t know if you can help me to know what’s wrong in the opendrive File.

Thank you for your help and I hope to read you very soon. On the attached document you can find the opendrive file and the netconvert configuration

Br

Christian