[sumo-user] Change Lane Information Retrieval with C++ API

Hey everybody,

we’re trying to implement a change lane information retrieval with the C++ API. The goal is to identify, if a certain vehicle is currently able to change lanes. In Python the method couldChangeLane is already implemented, for C++ we thought, the compound bitset that is described on http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/TraCI/Vehicle_Value_Retrieval can be retrieved. However, we cannot find the corresponding command in the C++ API. We’re using 0.32 release with Traci V17, but also couldn’t find it in V18. Could you tell us if and how we can retrieve these values? Many thanks in advance.

Jakob

Back to the top