Re: [sumo-user] Extraction of speed profile of one particular vehicle

By the way, if you want to separate the speeds by vehicle you can use Shell
Script. I used the following command:

awk '

    $1 != dest {if (out) close(out); dest = $1; out =
"$HOME/DestinationDirectory" dest ".tr"}

    {print >> out}

' ./GPSDAT_FORMAT_INPUT.csv

Note: I converted the --fcd-output file to gpsdat before apply the script.

On Mon, Aug 20, 2018 at 4:05 AM Gokul via sumo-user <
sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello there,
>
> I’ve created an output of my simulation through netstate dump in the xml
> format. Now I want to extract the speed profile of one particular vehicle.
> How can I filter the data I need from such a huge file? Please help me with
> this.
>
> Thanks & Regards
> Gokul Kamadana

att,
Maurício José

"O próximo grande salto evolutivo da humanidade será a descoberta de que
cooperar é melhor que competir"
*Prof. Pietro Ubaldi*