Re: [sumo-user] SUMO Collected info about vehicles

Hello,
sumo contains no provisions for disabling the other output attributes.
You could use some of the sumo tools working with the generated files:
- convert to csv and then edit with excel/ openoffice:http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Tools/Xml
- import with a python library: http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Tools/Sumolib
or

regards,
Jakob

Hi, my name is Rafael, and I just need help about how to get ONLY the “meanTimeLoss” data from detectors E2 output. The output it creates have a lot of information making it hard to use.

Sincerely,

Rafael Baroni