[sumo-user] Use LISA+ signal control files within SUMO

Hello everyone,

at last year's SUMO conference I presented my solution for using LISA+ signal control files within a SUMO simulation. DLR itself presented a very similar approach at the same event. The overall goal is to create a testing environment for real-world signal planning software and to make use of traffic-actuated LISA+ features within SUMO. (see Proceedings https://elib.dlr.de/118438/1/SUMO_proceedings_online.pdf for more information)

The DLR solution is already part of the SUMO suite. Finally I have revised my Python/TraCI based interface for the LISA+ signal controller and uploaded it to https://github.com/m-kro/sumo/tree/lisa/tools/contributed/lisa2sumo . You can find some still very basic documentation in the script headers. In contrast to the DLR solution, there is no Java graphical user interface - signal settings are made through param-tags like for other signal control types of SUMO.

If somebody wants to try it out, he/she needs the LISA+ controller application and some LISA+ signal control files. Would be nice to give a short feedback then...

Kind regards

Mirko

Back to the top