[sumo-user] Error for pedestrian crossing

Dear Sumo User

I am creating a simple network and install pedestrian crossing.

Even if I checked the priority in pedestrian crossing, it didn't activate with only red color. And I got the message the following.

"Warning: Invalid pedestrian topology: crossing ':1_c0' has no target."

I am struggling with the issue for a whole day.

Before, I didn't get it with pedestrian crossing. I tried different networks.. it is the same only except for the old network files that I created before.

Could you explain what is the reason? I saw your old post for the same message and bug. But there is no proper explanation.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
 Sunghyun Jang

Back to the top