Re: [sumo-user] Beginner for SUMO

Hello,
SUMO automatically tracks accidents. See http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Simulation/Safety#Collisions
In the latest development verion of SUMO (http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Downloads#SUMO_-_Latest_Development_Version) You can retrieve accident information by calling traci.simulation.getCollidingVehiclesIDList (http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/ChangeLog#Enhancements).

regards,
Jakob

Dear,

I would like to get some suggestions. In my case, I would like to detect the car accident case on the lane by using lane area detectors. Which methods are the most suitable for that by using traci? Could you give me some suggestions.
Thank you in advance.