Re: [sumo-user] POI

Hello,
- your POI is invisible because you have set the fourth component (alpha) to 0
- when loading POIs from an additional file you can define it using attributes 'lane' and 'pos' as an alternative to 'x','y'.
- Via TraCI you can use the function simulation.convert2D() to compute x,y positions for a given lane/pos)

regards,
Jakob

I added a POI in the simulation at a certain point of the simulation. I used this command:

traci.poi.add(“station1”, 50.0, 50.0, (1,1,0,0))
According to what I found in the documentation. The point is that I don’t have any representation in the simulation. I don’t see it.
Moreover, is there any way to set the POI giving the edge and the position in the edge instead of using x,y coordinates?

Thank you very much

Stefano Niero