Re: [sumo-user] Traci's running is not smooth

Hi Jakob,
This problem is very important to me, please reply soon.Thanks!

Best regards,
Zhiqiang

Zhiqiang Hu <hzq950419@xxxxxxxxx> 于2018年7月14日周六 下午10:36写道:
Hi sumo-users,
         I am running a program using Traci to optimize the  traffic light timing.In my program, I have to repeat the simulation for about 600,000 times.But,when I use SUMO without GUI to run my program,I notice that every few times later the duration of the simulation is so long may be hundreds times than others.
          Then, I use SUMO-GUI to run my program to see what happened.And I notice that every few times later, Traci's running is not smooth,it froze for several seconds.It is a short time,but when I use SUMO without GUI, it is so long.I don't know why?
           I would like to know two things:
           1. Is it possible that Traci's running is not smooth,if yes,why is it in SUMO  so long but in SUMO-GUI short?Or something wrong in my code?
            2.If it is exist,how to fix it ?

Thanks in advance!
Best regards,
zhiqiang