[sumo-user] Help with Collisions in SUMO

Dear Sir / Ma'am,I am Rohan, a student at Technische Universität Kaiserslautern and I am currently working in the field of Traffic Management using SUMO Simulator. I am implementing a own logic of mine to control the junction behavior of the vehicles.
I can see vehicles intersecting at the junctions, but no collisions are registered inspite of doing all the settings required to register collisions at the junctions.
I request you to please help me on the same. Please let me know how can I share my files with you.
Thanking you in Anticipation.
Regards,Rohan