[sumo-user] Reduce length for allow attribute lane

Hi everyone!

Is there a way to reduce the length for the "allow attribute" of a lane?

For instance, I have an edge with 3 lanes: the outermost one (the right most one if right-hand drive) is a bus lane. So it is defined like this for each edge: <lane index="0" allow="bus" />.

Problem is, regular vehicles (which cannot take the priority lane) cannot turn right because only the right lane lets you turn right.
In real life, bus lanes usually stop 50 to 100 metres before the intersection in order to let vehicles that want to turn right to fold back into the right lane.

So, if an edge is 200 metres long, is it possible to say that the "lane with index 0 only allows bus" for the first 150 metres only or something like 50 metres before the end "allows everyone"?

----
I've tried the "endOffset" option but it just reduces the length of the lane, regular vehicles won't be able to turn right anyway.
I've also tried the "split" option but it reduces the number of lanes so not really what I'm looking for.

The only solution that I've found so far is to cut the edge into 2 edges consisting of one long edge with the outermost lane out of 3 which is a bus lane and one smaller edge with all the lanes allowing all types of vehicles.
But vehicles can turn around between the intersection of the 2 edges (which is supposed to be one big edge so not really realistic) and it takes time to implement too.

Regards,
Renan.