[sumo-user] vehicles teleport over junctions

Dear all,

in a network I made I am experiencing behaviour of vehicles that seems odd. The vehicles drive normally, but upon reaching a junction, teleport to the other side. Also, while waiting for a traffic light, they seem not to leave any distance between them.

I am unaware of having changed any defaults with respect to behaviour. The network was made using a recent development version of NETEDIT, the traffic lights are controlled using TraCI. Is there a setting I can use to correct the described behaviour?

Thanks, regards,

Menno van der Woude

Back to the top